Mango Mint Smoothie
There are only two things we need in summers – cool refreshing drinks and our favorite summer fruit, Mango. Why not bring the goodness of mangoes to the drinks menu and enjoy the amazing flavor of this fruit while it is still in season. With the summer almost behind us, here is a recipe for a refreshing mango smoothie, flavored with mint and cardamom. Mango and mint make for a terrific combination, this refreshing smoothie will transport you to the tropics.
- Alphonso Mangoes – 5 medium size (3 pulp and 2 diced)
- Mint Leaves – As needed (For smoothie and for garnish)
- Cardamom – 6 pods (Powdered)
- Jaggery – 5 Tablespoons
- Ice cubes – 10 – 12
- Cut 3 mangoes, remove the pulp and add it to the blender.
- Crush the cardamom and add the powder to the blender.
- Add fresh mint leaves as needed. I have added around 10 leaves.
- Add Jaggery and ice cubes.
- Blend it to smooth consistency.
- Pour the smoothie into serving glasses.
- Dice the 2 mangoes and add to the serving glass. This gives texture to the smoothie.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve.
This is a simple 5-ingredient smoothie, it can be a breakfast smoothie or a refreshing mid day drink.
Hope you enjoy making this smoothie, let me know what your thoughts are.